Sunday, April 3, 2011

OUCH!!!

I had the biopsy done, of my chest lymph glands, Friday and I am so sore. This has been a hard surgery. I had a tough time with sleeping the last two nights. Anesthesia really does a number on me and my body hates it. I thought this was suppose to be an easy surgery, but it is one of the not so fun ones that I've had. With this being my 15th surgery, I am so done with them. I really hope I never have another one. I tried to get out of having this one, but it was neccessary to find out what I have. I should have the results by this Wednesday. I will post a picture of the incision.
We are going to St. George for Spring Break so I will have to call find out. I can't wait to get away and have break from the health and work stress. They have had great temps down there, but of course the forecast is for cooler temps and possible storms. I just want it to be pleasant and nice enough for the girls to swim. We are taking Patrick so Andy will have transportation to his meetings and the girls and I can have the van. We bought a new rack that will hold Patrick on the back of the van. I sure hope it works and keeps Patrick safe. Hopefully I will get a chance to ride Patrick around a little too. We will be staying in Bloomington and they have some very nice streets to ride on. So beautiful down there. I'll post when I have a positive diagnoses.
                    My incison on my neck.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you have beautiful weather in St George this week and also that you get the answers you want from the Doc. Sending prayers your way! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts