Monday, April 18, 2011

Look What I Got!!

Finally after almost 20yrs. of marriage, I get to start using my china on regular basis. I received my china, crystal and sliverware as my graduation from high school gift. I think I've used it maybe three times since then. I've wanted a china hutch and new dinning table for forever and now I have them. We bought them from a lady in Riverton and they are gorgeous.


 These are my crystal goblets.


 A placesetting of my beautiful china.


 The dinning table. It feels up my whole kitchen.


 It came with a leaf to add to it, but it isn't in this pic.


The upholestry is in perfect condition.

I feel bad that couples don't get china sets like we did. I grew up using china for Sunday dinner and it is part of my childhood memories. We would go to my Grandma Liza's for dinner and always ate on china. My Mom followed by setting her table every Sunday with her china. I think keeping traditions alive is so important. The older I get the more I cherish those times with my family.

We decided after moving this furniture and unpacking my china that we are never moving. I'll just keep my cute little house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts