Thursday, April 7, 2011

GREAT NEWS!!!! OH HAPPY DAY!!!

I have been waiting so anxiously for five days to find out the diagnoses after the biopsy and Dr. Graham called and said the results showed NO malignancy only granluomas. Which interpruts into Sarcoidosis, an auto immune disease. It is usually treated with steroids, but since I'm not having any really bad symptoms Dr. Mijier will probably not put me on anything until I start feeling not so good again.
It is so hard to enjoy a vacation in St. George when I'm worrying about my results, but now I can relax. We went hiking this morning up by the "Dixie" on the rocks and a group was filming a show for Disney's Good Luck Charlie. The girls loved seeing that and seeing characters they recognize. It was a very nice morning for hiking and the weather was cool. We didn't do much so I didn't get worn out. We did get some good shopping in, but of course not enough for me. The weather is changing and a cold front is coming in so we will be in storms all the way home on Saturday. Tomorrow we head to Las Vegas to visit my Aunt Karma and do some "Honey Do" things for her and have lunch. We will not stay the night, but head back to St. George. The girls are swimming and loving the pool. We did bring Patrick down but haven't had a chance to ride him because of the wind and rain. I feel so bad that he has been left out in the weather all alone. Who knows maybe the weather will give us a break and we can go sightseeing for awhile.
I'm so grateful for good doctors and a supportive family. My husband is my rock and I couldn't get through any of this without him. My world is once again bright and cheery;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts