Thursday, April 14, 2011

Doctor Follow-ups.

I saw Dr. Graham yesterday and he said all looks good. He knew I wasn't really loving the incision scar so he reassured me that it would heal up in the months to come and not be too noticeable. He was very pleased with the results and said don't come back unless I have problems. He can count on it!!
I saw Dr. Mijer today and he too was pleased with the results and said to come back in two months for a check up. No meds unless I have more symptoms that can't be controled. I have to have yearly chest x-rays to see if any granalomas appear. I'm so excited to not have to worry about any more meds or surgeries.
Really, the weather is a bummer and I want to so bad go ride Patrick and enjoy the outdoors. I'm getting excited to go camping and for anyone who knows me knows that is not me. I'm hoping my new outlook on life will change the things that I really didn't like to do. Camping isn't that bad, but not my favorite thing to do. My family loves it and now I'm ready to be outside.
The girls have their Easter dresses and Mr. Bunny is ready to load the baskets. Let's hope the egg hunts are warm and dry.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog joy. Loved all your pictures of st george.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts