Monday, February 28, 2011

Waiting on lab results.

I saw the rheumatologist last week and he doesn't think I have Lupus. He is leaning towards sarcoidosis. I had a quart of blood drawn for all the tests and a chest x-ray. It is an autoimmune disease. This disease involves granulomas in organs, most often in the lungs. The chest x-ray is to look for perihilar adenopathy, which swollen lymph glands near the hilar bone in the middle of the chest. My x-ray did so that I had that. I have to wait to see the dr next week and see if I have to have a CT scan and biopsy. They have to rule out lymphoma. I also have to see the dermatologist tomorrow because there is a skin condition that goes along with it callded erythemas nodosm and I have some signs of that on my legs. I see my dr on March 9th so I'm hoping for solid answers and help.

I'm also starting a new job at the IRS and that is stressing me. I'm not sure how I'll handle working and my health. I'm going to give it a try and see how it works out. My family is so supportive and I'm so grateful for that.

My girls only have two more basketball games and then it's time for softball and soccer. I do like the business of Spring time. Erin's bday is on the first day of Spring and she is so excited. I'll be preparing for that party, the theme is "Minute to Win It" we should have a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts