Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas

We had a great Christmas. Of course the girls were spoiled. We spent way too much money this year, but it sure is fun to watch their faces when they get what they ask for. Andy and I even gave each other gifts this year. We haven't done that for a few years. It seems that things break down just before the holidays so we consider getting them fixed our gifts to each other.
Erin got a new compound bow, Wii games, clothes, camera and Legos. Amber got a new laptop, four monster high dolls, clothes, Lalaloopsy dolls. Andy got a Kindle Fire from me and clothes. I got a surprise from Andy he bought me a personal hand gun. I will be taking my lessons and possibly getting my conceled weapons permit. It's such a big responsiblity to own my own gun. I'm excited to take the lessons and become a better shooter.
Andy and I finally got our elk ivory rings made. They turned out so beautiful. I couldn't be any happier with them. We really need to get a picture taken of them. I didn 't take any pics at Christmas either, where the heck was my head???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts